KITCHEN GARDENS AND GARDEN SHED DESIGN
Programming and scenarios
Complete control of work
Communauté d’Agglomération de Blois, Agglopolys
COST OF THE WORK :
550 000 €
PROJECT MANAGER :
2012- en cours
On this sector being déurbanisated, the community hopes to install 35 gardens of 300 m².
This sector is also a gateway to the city so the community wants a good quality treatment.
– The garden houses as a maximum allowance of 9m2 and must be able to be dismantled within 48 hours.
– The cabins will be secure and have no window.
– The storage of storm water collected should not be apparent.
– Fences should be a maximum height of 1.50 m.
– The set will be “modern.”
Press and web review
La Nouvelle République, Octobre 2012
“In Vienne, a lively public meeting”
Presentation of the Glaze’s project